Northland Institute offers management and operational support services to membership associations, nonprofit corporations, and governmental organizations. We are committed to provide outstanding personalized service to all of our customers.
Association management. With more than three years of membership association management experience, our staff is available to provide your organization with a full range of services. Our customers may select from the following menu of services and engage us to provide only those services that they need to be successful.
* Day-to-day clerical support.
* Member database management.
* Processing of new and renewed membership dues payments.
* Membership development campaigns.
* Production and maintenance of annual membership directory.
* Website design and updates.
* Member communications, including personalized broadcast e-mails and newsletters.
* Administrative support for board and committees.
* Meeting, event, and conference planning & logistics.
* Site selection and negotiation.
* Online, mail-in, and on-site meeting registrations and payment processing.
* Onsite meeting and event management.
* Marketing and public relations, including the production of collateral materials.
* Conference program development coordination and support.
* Speaker coordination.
* Sponsorship solicitation support.
* Volunteer coordination.
* Bookkeeping and financial administration.
* Full service executive leadership and management.
* Other administrative support services that may be required to best serve your members.
Experience. Northland provided a full range of association management services over a three-year period to the Social Enterprise Alliance (formerly The National Gathering for Social Entrepreneurs), a new, growing international membership association with more than 500 members. The Alliance held two very successful international conferences with the significant involvement and support of the Northland Institute-Seattle in December 2001 and Minneapolis in December 2002. As a result of the success of both conferences and the continued growth in membership, the Alliance was able to hire permanent staff to meet the future needs of the association.
Organizational Management. Northland also provides a variety of management and operational support services to nonprofit and governmental organizations that share our interest in community economic development. Our work in this area includes executive leadership, day-to-day clerical support, meeting planning and facilitation, financial management, marketing and communications, website maintenance, and other related support services requested by our customers.
Experience. The Northland Institute is currently providing all management services to the Minnesota Community Capital Fund (MCCF), the newly established nonprofit membership corporation that offers gap-financing alternatives for economic development and affordable housing projects in rural Minnesota.
Northland is also providing meeting planning and facilitation services to the Arrowhead Growth Alliance (AGA), a consortium of regional economic developers who serve northeastern Minnesota.
Benefits of Northland Institute Services
* Low cost.
* No overhead.
* Personalized customer service.
* Association management technology provides for efficient member communication.
* Tax-exempt status.
* Experienced, knowledgeable staff.
If you would like more information on a customized proposal for your organization, please contact us directly at (952) 541-9674 or firstname.lastname@example.org